Monday, August 30, 2010

Attack of the GINORMAS Card


I had to go back to using my expression without my gypsy for a bit because I lost her charger. Last week was mine and my Birthday twin at work's birthday so I decided to make her a card, easy enough. HA HA I forgot how to use my cricut with out my girl. So the first one I cut was teeeeeny tiny, ok I got this now I'll just double the tiny one. Yeah well joke's on me I ended up with a 10 inch tall card LOL. By now I'm too tired to deal with it because I never do anything that's not last min, and by that I mean at 10 pm the night before I want to give it. So I pretended that I meant to cut it so big and just put the card together and put it in her box that morning. She loved it!! But I've never been so glad to have my little girl up and running again.

The card is from Wild card, the background paper is from a grab bag I got a pearl art store forever ago and lost, then found again. I sprayed the yellow ribbon with pearl shimmer mist I made. Then I attached the tag with a matching eyelet.

It's a great card just very large.

No comments:

Post a Comment