Sunday, March 20, 2011

My $50 Super Haul!!!


Have I mentioned that I have the BESTEST Hubz? Well for the record I do. He loves online garage sale things and we live in a town with an Air Force Base, and they have they're own version of an online garage sale site that he LIVES on. That is where my Yudu and many many of my cricut cart's have come from. Well the other day he scoped on a scrapbook supply posting and the thing that catches my eye are Brand new in Package Cricut Deep blade housing and a bunch of glimmer mist. I'm a cheapie and can't afford the real stuff so I've been making my own....but I jump on the blade and mists. Then I emailed her and asked her if she had any Tim Holtz stuff and she say's yes she has 7 distress inks. So I tell her I want those too. I go to get my haul and she threw in a 3 pack of stickles, and a 30 pack of 12x12 chipboard.

For $50 I got.
30 pack of chipboard
Deep blade
15 just like new glimmer mists
3 stickles
7 TH ink's

3 comments: