Friday, January 7, 2011

Thanks a Ton!



This little cutie was made for my Brother and Sister in law for taking my oldest son this past week.

She's a shape card made from Create a Critter. The elephant base was copied, flipped vertically and welded together. Then cut in Gray cardstock. I need to play a little bit more with this because it doesn't quite line up right. It's still too cute for words.

The layer was cut in a purple/orchid and inked with eggplant colored ink. Then layered on top of the gray. The ears were inked a bit heavier and then layered with the pink pattern paper.

I then stickled the mouth and around the pink ears, Google eye's were added but the gray on top of the head was still more than I liked. So I added the little bow, looks cute and hides the part not supposed to be seen... WIN WIN!!! Inside it say's Thanks a ton in the purple.

1 comment: