Friday, January 7, 2011

Cuppycake!




This is for my baby niece's first birthday. I call her my Kuppiecakes so I had to make her a card fitting.

The base is from wild card it's the doily card cut in white cardstock and sprayed with pearl shimmer mist.

I cut the scallop from Cindy Loo in the baby pink pattern paper and then embossed with the cuttlebug D'vine swirls and then stickled randomly with crystal stickles.

The base of the cupcake was cut from doodlecharms on cardstock for weight. And then the pink paper was cut and inked with a pink ink.

I cut the cupcake top on a purplish/orchid textured cardstock and sprayed it with pearl shimmer mist and ran it through the cuttlebug using the spots and dots folder.
When it was dry I stickled the dots with lavender stickles and then added liquid pearls in the centers of some and rhinestone's in the other to give it good bling.

The candle was covered with perfect pearls and the flame is yellow cardstock with crystal stickles over it.

The cupcake was popdotted on the base of the card and the Pink satin ribbon was the finishing touch. Inside in the purple say's Happy Birthday from A child's year.

No comments:

Post a Comment