Thursday, December 9, 2010

Hellooooooo

Helloooo, is anyone out there in Andiland??? Seriously I haven't even been here. Let me tell you I'm learning not to say now what, or what's next?? Because the big man upstairs has a way of showing you. Let's just say my prayer bones are working overtime. I've barely had a moment to breathe which mean's my crafting has been next to nothing. I'm trying to get my groove back from being knocked down so many times recently. I'm really looking forward to christmas break. I have 6 work day's left and then I get a 3 week vacation. Lord know's I need it. It may not even come with good news but just that I will be off work and that's one less thing I have to juggle. BUT I have been able in the crazyness of my head at time's get a teensey tiny bit of crafting done. I'm going to show you what I've done now.

No comments:

Post a Comment