Friday, October 15, 2010

I lifted a Turkey!


Boy you can tell I'm feeling better, I've been a crafting fool. I spent all of last sunday with my bug. I fed the family breakfast and lunch but ignored them the rest of the day. I finally was feeling somewhat human, I was a week post op off the pain meds and had very minimal pain in my arm when I'd use it.
So I headed on over to http://shesasassylady.blogspot.com/ and the turkey she scraplifted from Aymee at http://southernbellescrapper.blogspot.com/ caught my eye. Oh my I had to do the tutorial and learn how to make this dapper little fellow. But then I put my own twist on him. I'm thinking of mass producing them for thanks giving and using them as place cards at the dinner table. And adding peoples names on the chef hat. I made this the same day as the sympathy cards and the Hope, Love Cure card.
I hope you enjoy him as much as I do. I just love how adorable he is!

1 comment:

  1. Very cute card Andi and I am glad to hear your feeling better and is a crafting fool lol.

    ReplyDelete