Thursday, June 24, 2010

Another one of my Hobbies


So I created this blog to see my own growth in my "artsy-ness" is that a word?? Well I guess it is now. I've always loved taking photo's but when my Kidletts came along I became almost obsessed lol. My WONDERFUL Hubz bought me my first DSLR for Christmas a year ago.... I've been playing with it and Loving it but I got real comfortable shooting in Aperture Priority... Manual scared the Beezejuz out of me so it was a setting my Camera was not allowed to go to. I have a lovely friend who is an amazing photographer and has an AMAZING mentor in Colorado and we've been sharing photo's back and forth, I send her some for critique. I LOVE her because she shoot's it straight from the hip and Has got me out of my comfort zone and into the world of Manual!! And I have to admit I'm feeling like I'm getting pretty good.

On fathers day for the last 3 years Hubz has worked the Nascar Races in Sonoma, Ca. He loves it and heck it's his day right? Who am I to say no! Well this year he came home and from the race with his usual goodies PLUS.....flower's for ME!!! I got flowers for fathers day!!!! And they're in some of my favorite colors and 2 of my favorite flowers. Have I told you how much I love this man? So I'm sharing my BEAUTIFUL Father's Day flowers with you.
ENJOY!

1 comment:

  1. That's a wonderful hubby you have! Your pic looks great. I love photography too, but I'm no good at it.

    ReplyDelete