Friday, July 12, 2013

Life at a 100 MPH!!!

Well our life never seems to slow down, and Honestly I wouldn't know what to do if it did. Since my last posting I've become a Hockey mom!!! I was the mom that wouldn't let her kids play sports because I didn't want them getting hurt...and we fell in love with the MOST dangerous sport! Well that's life right. My 8 year old has turned out to be a natural and AMAZING player. After only ice skating since October and learning the hockey basics at our rink he Made it to the summer travel team and we did 2 big tournament weekends and his team ended the short summer season in 2nd place in the state! Super cool right!!! Well right now he's conditioning to try our for the regular season! Try out's are next weekend and we'll know shortly after if he makes it. Honestly I would be surprised if he didn't. He's working so hard, we're doing some private lessons just to get a more solid start. Since doing this I have ended up trading my beloved Cricut for the Silhouette Cameo... I still have my "old girl" because I can't part with her but I needed the cameo for the flexibility. I've gone Hockey Vinyl Crafting crazy and will post pictures soon! There's a ton more that has happen and I'll have to update that as well... Like Spending a weekend in April in Washington DC to run my second half marathon and get another beautiful Tiffany's necklace. So watch for those updates!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like life is going awesome for you all!!! I love that your son is doing a sport! And I love that you traded your Cricut for a Cameo. lol I still have all my Cricuts, have to much invested to give them up, but I got a Pazzels and can't wait until I get back from vacation to learn how to use it. Can't wait to see your vinyl hockey stuff!! Hugs my friend!

    ReplyDelete