Friday, November 2, 2012

6 Miles!!!

Jun 26, 2012 by Andi Curenton The last leg of a 6 mile run... It's crazy to think just 5 short weeks ago I had a hard time with 2 miles, and in this picture I'm on my way to completing 6 miles. The crazy thing about that is I finished it in just around 90mins. And what's even crazier than that??? I ran almost half of my total event milage! I'm getting stronger each run, I look forward to the struggle of the run (it's a lot of work), and I LOVE the feeling I get when I'm done. It's such a great place! This is the hard part, I can do this! But I need your help to get to my event. July is creeping up on me and I still have a long way to go to raise the money needed for my run. Please support me and make a donation and tell my story and pass this along. Every donation matters, any amount helps, if you do not want to donate on here but would prefer to make a check to LLS and send it to me you can do that. You can send donations to me at the address below. Thank you to the bottom of my "Sole", Andi Curenton

No comments:

Post a Comment