Tuesday, June 19, 2012

I'm asking you to help

Please support my journey to my first half marathon, I have a long way to go fundraising to get there. Please pass my blog along and share my story with anyone you know. I have a link on the right side of my blog that you can make donations to my fundraising account. I have just a little over a month to finish raising $1300 and every little bit helps. I am making bottle cap necklaces and keychains and selling them for $5.00, I have a bunch of designs made already but I can customize them as well. I will post pictures later. This endeavor is important to me but I can't do it alone. I don't have many followers so if you can help get my story out to help me reach more people that would be awesome. Every little bit helps! And honestly the Moral support helps to keep me going too. I have more pictures and updates to post later. But for now I thank you for your support from the bottom of my sole (my running shoe sole)

No comments:

Post a Comment