Saturday, March 10, 2012


Yes I did this with my cricut!!! I've done some furniture shifting and have made it a little easier to play with my girls again. We had a student teacher in my class for 8 weeks and she finished her time and were so sad to see her go! She's also due with her first baby in late April and little boy. So I made her this card from the Special Ed team. Now this is when you know I haven't been playing with my stuff because I couldn't find a onesie so I made this one from Everyday Paper dolls and welded a swim suit and t-shirt together, cut the puppy from Doodlecharms in white cardstock and blue glitter paper. I just love how cute it is! But after I finished it I found a onesie in Wall Decor and more....which I happen to have loaded in my gypsy!

No comments:

Post a Comment