Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Hello! Hello! Hello!

Hi my name is Andi.... Oh yeah I'm the owner of this blog in case you all forgot. I almost did! It's been soooooooooo long since I've posted anything(or at least it feels this way)but things have been so crazy busy.

I just finished my first year as Director for Cub Scouts Day Camp in our area...and I'm beat, but still on a bit of a high. I had 140 boy's this year and our camp made National Accreditation which is a HUGE deal. There are 63 mandatory Standards that must be met as well as a 1 adult to 4 boy ratio, and a program that age appropriate for each age group of boys ages 6- 10. Plus we added more stress of changing locations for one day. Pure madness!!! But so very rewarding. It's been 2 weeks since my camp ended and tonight at 8:30 2011 camp officially closed! I have a million pictures to scrap and I'm not sure what method I'll use but I'm excited to get started.

Summer is almost over 2 weeks and back to school we all go. And my oldest will turn 9 next week and then we leave to go camping for a few day's before school starts. Then my baby starts kindergarten. So I'm going to be on a roller coaster of emotions for a while. Hopefully I'll have something new to post soon. Keep your eye's open!

3 comments:

  1. I'll be here waiting for you!!!

    How ironic you named your blog "Never a Dull Moment"... LOL!!! And, so... this is Life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Audrey! Yes, my Blog name was not created on Accident lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to seeing you again soon, my friend!

    ReplyDelete